How to Set-up BIOS Password on HP Laptop?
It is essential for a laptop user to protect his laptop by setting the password protection. You can also protect your laptop by set-up BIOS password on HP laptop.
Given Below, The Simple Steps to Set-up BIOS Password on HP Laptop
- A BIOS password is the very useful to lock the hardware and makes the laptop fully secure and unusable.
- You can login to your computer only after providing the correct password.
- To set a BIOS password, reboot your laptop, and push “F2” continuously to view or go to the BIOS menu.
- Then choose the security and select “Set User” password”.
- Push “Enter” button, and fill the three blanks for setting your BIOS password.
- Push Enter and a menu will pop ups. This signifies that the BIOS password is reset.
- Push F10 to save the password and choose “Yes” to close. Now your laptop will automatically login.
- You can also protect your laptop by MS Windows Password.
- Make an administrator password through which you can log on in to your MS Windows PC.
- The final step is to create a MS Windows password reset disk.
Originally Shared On:How to Change BIOS Setting Of HP Computer?
If one is unable to do by own, recommend to visit our HP Laptop Support Number teams. They are working throughout the day, offering instant remote tech support services to online users.