How to Fix HP Printer Fatal Error During Installation Windows 10?
HP printer fatal error displays on your computer during software installation when the computer doesn’t recognize the printer driver. The user can use the Device Manager to select the printer driver manually is better. No fault codes appear with The Fatal Error message.
Only HP Printer Fatal Error During Installation Windows 10 appears at the screen making the users clueless about the cause behind such popup message. Consult our HP tech experts if you are searching for clues to resolve error traces while installing. You can try for a “clean” installation by availing our quality services.
The following steps will help you to open the Device Manager and select the printer driver to complete the software installation uninterruptedly:
- First, you need to click the Windows icon on the Windows taskbar and go to the Control Panel. The Windows Control Panel will open.
- Give a click on System and Maintenance, and then click on device manager option. After that view and select show hidden devices on the drop-down menu. A list will display in the Device Manager window.
- Then you have to click on the plus sign next to Printers to expand the listing. From the listing, right-click HP Universal printing PCL_5 and click on Update Driver Software. The Updated Driver Software screen will display.
- From the Update Driver Software screen, click Browse my computer for driver software, and then click on a pick from a list of drivers on my laptop. The Add Printer Wizard screen will display.
- From the Add Printer Wizard screen, select your printer driver from the list, and then click on Next. The driver installation process will begin.
- Please keep note that you should not select the Universal Printer driver on the Add Printer Wizard screen. Make sure you choose the printer that you are trying to install.
- Once you complete the driver software installation process, click on close the Update Driver Software window. The original software installer window displays and the software installation continues automatically.
- When your software installation is completed, click Finish.
Related Post:- How to Fix HP Printer in Error State?
Get Ultimate HP Printer Support Number +1-800-297-9984 (Toll-Free)
You can avail our Mail Support facility as well and send mail to us stating your queries about any HP printer issue. This sound complicated for a home user so call our HP Support experts or leave a message. You will get the reply from our end with secure solutions within the next 24 hours. You will get a Live Chat window on our official website where you can write your problems, and our Chat Support Executives will answer your queries right away.