How to Fix HP Printer an Error Occurred During Port Configuration?
The Hewlett Packard Company or HP is one of the largest multinational IT based company in the world, established in 1939. HP produces a variety of hardware devices, loved by millions of happy users, across the globe. HP printers are one of the best printers available in the market today, suitable for all kinds of users. These are built to be used at homes, offices, and business setups – small, medium and large enterprises.
You get HP monochrome as well as color printers, which can be of singular function or multiple all – in – one functions. But, with daily usage, you may face issues showing HP Printer an Error Occurred During Port Configuration. Ideally, HP Printers offer the finest colored images and documents, at a low cost. In case of any problem, call us on our helpline number, to get immediate results.
Being an HP Printer user, you may know about the error message – “An error occurred during port configuration”. It usually appears when the printer goes offline or is disconnected from the network.
Follow these simple and swift steps to fix the error –
- To begin with, close the printer properties dialog box, and go to the “Devices and Printers window”.
- Then, you need to highlight the printer which is to be changed and select the “Print server properties” from the menu bar.
- When the next window opens, select the Ports option and then select the “Change Port Settings”.
- Next, to configure the port option, click on the port of your printer.
- Lastly, select the “Configure Port” option, and you can access all that you need to.
Related Post: How to Fix Printing Issues To An HP Laserjet 1000?
HP Printer Support Number +1-800-297-9984 Is Available 24×7 to Online Support-
Are you still having problems to configure the port in the HP printers? If you have not found any solutions to it, yet, no problem. We are there to guide you to fix all the errors of your printer. Just give us a call on our HP Customer Support and we will look into the matter closely.