HP OfficeJet 4620 Wireless Setup [Step-By-Step Guidance]
HP OfficeJet 4620 wireless printer is one of the most popular models that provides compact features at an affordable price. After buying this device, you can’t use it unless you have configured the device properly.
Therefore, you need to understand the HP OfficeJet 4620 wireless setup process before continuing with the printing process.
However, if you are not aware of this installation process, you have hit the correct page. This post contains step-by-step instructions that will assist you to complete the setup procedure of the HP OfficeJet 4620 wireless printer.
Hence, we suggest you go through this entire post to execute the HP OfficeJet 4620 wireless printer setup correctly.
Execute HP OfficeJet 4620 Wireless Setup Process Manually
If you want to print any documents or files, you need to connect your HP printer to the wireless network. This is specifically needed for models like the HP OfficeJet 4620 printer, which is WiFi-enabled.
In this section, we are going to mention all the required steps to understand how to setup HP OfficeJet 4620 wireless. So, learn the steps and perform them in the same order to complete the setup process without any hassle. To set up the HP OfficeJet 4620 printer, firstly, you need to unbox the device correctly. Follow the steps underneath.
- Firstly, open the HP Officejet 4620 device from the box.
- After that, take out all the materials and remove the packing materials.
Now, let’s proceed with the main instructions for installing the wireless HP printer.
Step 1: Perform Ink Cartridges Installation
After unboxing the HP OfficeJet 4620 printer, you need to install the ink cartridges into its proper place. But, make sure you use genuine HP ink cartridges.
Using third-party ink cartridges can often generate various errors. To prevent such situations, always use original ink cartridges manufactured from HP. To install the ink cartridges, follow the underlying steps.
- Invoke the cartridges access door and place the ink cartridge in the respective slot.
- Once you install the ink cartridges, close the cartridge access door.
Step 2: Load Paper into the Input Tray
After performing the ink cartridges installation process, load the paper into the input tray. But, ensure that you use high-quality papers.
Now, follow the below-mentioned instructions to load the paper into the input tray.
- Open the 123.hp.com/oj4620 printer tray.
- Then, insert the papers into the paper tray. Gently, slide down till the paper reaches the edges.
- When you are done with it, close the paper tray.
Step 3: Connect Power Cord to the HP Officejet 4620 Printer
Now, you have to connect the power cord to the HP Officejet 4620 printer. For this purpose, go through these steps.
- Firstly, place your HP Officejet 4620 printer near to the power outlet.
- Then, connect the power cord to the printer’s socket.
- Thereafter, turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
Step 4: HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Printer Setup Installation
After performing all the above instructions, you have to execute the printer setup installation. So, you can follow the underlying dedicated steps to complete the printer setup installation process.
If you are using a Windows-based device for printing purposes, then you can follow the given steps to install the HP printer setup. Before executing these steps, check whether your device is connected with the Internet properly.
- Firstly, tap on the Start icon to open the Start menu. After that, choose 123.hp.com/oj4620 printer control panel and navigate to the Settings.
- Once you explore the Settings window, try to locate the Wireless Setup Wizard from the appeared menu.
- Thereafter, hit the “Next” button to proceed further. Now, HP Officejet 4620 printer device will look for the nearest wireless router from the available options.
- Choose a reliable wireless network and enter the correct password. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the HP OfficeJet 4620 wireless setup process.
If you are using the Mac device for the printing purpose, carry out the underlying dedicated steps to perform the HP printer installation process.
But, before proceeding with this process, you need to be sure that your Mac device is connected with a reliable Internet connection.
- Firstly, go to the Settings menu from the home screen.
- Once the Settings window invokes, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard from the menu list.
- Next, hit the Next button to continue with the setup process.
- Thereafter, your Mac device will search for the wireless router from the router list.
- From the available router list, select a stable wireless network and enter the login credentials like name and password.
- When you are done with this instruction, follow the further guidelines to finish the further setup process.
In this technical blog, we have mentioned all the necessary steps regarding how to set up an HP OfficeJet 4620 printer. By using these steps, you will be able to install your HP Officejet 4620 wireless printer. You can also refer to the HP OfficeJet 4620 wireless setup manual to follow up with the printer installation.
But, if you face any kind of difficulty while executing the above-mentioned steps, you can share your problems by commenting on the feedback section below.
For more information on this HP OfficeJet 4620 wireless setup process, keep following our posts on a regular basis.
Frequently Asked Question:-
1. How do I connect my HP printer to a new wireless network?
Firstly, be sure that your Device and network are compatible. Then, tap on the software file and turn on your HP printer.
Follow the on-screen guidelines until you reach the Network section. In the Network section, choose Network (Ethernet/Wireless). Next, hit the “Yes” button to transfer the wireless setting to the printer. Wait until the printer gets connected.
2. Why is my HP printer not connecting to my computer?
Even after installing, if the HP printer doesn’t work, then visit the HP official website for driver updates or troubleshooting.