Simple Ways To Fix HP Error Code 601
HP is a popular brand in the field of manufacturing desktops and laptops. Customers prefer HP devices over other reputed brands. However, being a preferred brand, it is not free from technical drawbacks. Users may encounter critical errors like HP Error Code 601.
Generally, the error code arises from primary or internal battery defects. It may occur due to the low storage capacity of the battery.
The HP battery alert is a useful feature. It alerts users to replace the battery when it is not functioning properly or in case, purchased recently.
However, HP technicians have come up with effective solutions to overcome the possibilities of encountering this complex error code.
Quick Ways To Resolve HP Error Code 601
The error code is a significant issue for all the HP laptop users. If you are confronting the same error, it is important to solve the problem completely. Follow the tricks which are given below.
Trick 1: Re-install The Internal Battery
This step may look simple, but technically it is more effective. Here you need to remove the battery and then assemble it. Follow the steps below to resolve your glitches:
- If your HP laptop is turned on, then shut down the device.
- Unplug laptop from the power supply.
- Now open the battery panel and remove the battery.
- After that, press the Power key and hold for few seconds.
- Clean the HP laptops battery slot and insert the battery. Make sure that the battery is connected properly. Eject the power cord into it.
- Press the Power key to turn on your HP laptop.
- After completing the step check the device. If the error message persists, proceed to the next fix.
Trick 2: Run Battery Test Setup
In this step, you can check the status of the battery performance or optimize usage.
- At first power off the HP laptop.
- Now hit the Power On button and hold the Esc key until the device turns on.
- You can see the Startup Menu on the screen and press the F12 key on the window. After hit the F12 key, the Battery Test will pop-up on the screen.
Next, you need to follow all the onscreen information from the Battery Test window to resolve HP error code 601.
Trick 3: Turn On Without Battery
It is a very effective way to troubleshoot HP error code 601. This step shows you how to run the device without the internal battery. Follow the steps provided below:
- Press the Alt key + F4 key together and then click on OK or hit the Enter key to turn off the laptop.
- Now disconnect the power cell from the laptop.
- After that, plug in the power cable without the battery. And press the power key to turn it on.
- Finally, restart the device and check if HP error code 601 is resolved.
Trick 4: Replace Power Cell
After completing the steps maintained above if you still face the same error frequently then you need to replace the battery with a new one.
Related Post:- How To Fix HP Printer Error 303?
HP Customer Support Number +1-800-297-9984 Is Available 24×7
If you have some queries about HP error code 601, then dial HP Customer Support Number in order to avail affordable HP Support. Our service is available 24*7. Also, you can send an email to our official mailing address to resolve other issues related to the HP laptops. Our HP customer support team offers the most effective solutions to fix the error without damage