HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 Setup Manual: An Informative Guide
HP printers are one of the most powerful printing devices that provides enhanced quality of printouts and countless features. But it is essential to build a complete setup before you access the printing service on your printer.
Hence, in this informative guide, we will talk about each and every step to set up the HP OfficeJet Pro 6975. So, if you are looking for the complete setup manual for your HP printing device, then have a look at this article till the end.
This guide has covered all the verified and regular steps to set up the printer at the earliest.
Effective Steps to Set Up HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 Printer:
Here are all the steps to set up the HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 All-in-one printer. You must proceed with each and every step according to the way we have discussed to complete the process.
Step 1: Unbox the HP Printer from the Package
To set up the printer, first, you need to unbox the device from the package and remove the elements. Here are the steps we have discussed below to complete the task.
- Take the printer’s box and remove the plastic from the top of the box and remove the device gently.
- After that, take out the power cord from the box and tear the plastic cover to remove the wire.
- Now, remove the ink cartridge out from the box and also the installation CD.
After completing the above steps successfully, follow the next step below to continue with the installation process.
Step 2: Install the Driver Application to your PC
After unboxing the device, you need to install the driver application that you got with the package. The following are some of the steps we have provided below to do so.
- Turn on the computer and insert the driver application CD that you got with the box.
- Insert the disc into the DVD-Drive and open My Computer by double-clicking on that. You can also open the File Manager by pressing the Windows+E key on your keyboard.
- When the File Manager opens, double-click the DVD-RW (Drive: E) option from the screen.
- After that, select the Run option from the pop-up windows that appear on the next screen.
- Now, click the Next option and select all the Terms and Conditions to continue with the task.
- Click the Next button again and select the Install button to start the installation process.
- When the installation is successful, click Finish button and close all the tabs to complete the process.
After installing the driver application successfully, follow the next step to proceed with the complete installation process.
Step 3: Install the Papers into the Paper Tray
Now, you need to install or load the papers into the paper tray in your printer. Below we have shared the methods to complete the above task.
- First, make sure the printer is turned off and then slowly open the input tray door from the printer.
- Now, pull the tray toward your side to extend the input tray and then slide out the paper width guides as fast as possible.
- Adjust the paper and load a stack of paper in paper orientation with the printing side at the bottom.
- Push the stack into the tray until it clicks a sound and stops completely.
- Now, slide the paper with guides until it touches the edges but don’t push it tightly.
- Finally, push the tray inside the device until it locks to its position and turn on the device to proceed with the last step.
After installing the papers into the paper tray, you need to connect the printing device to the WiFi.
Step 4: Connect the Printer to the WiFi to Access the Printings
Have a look at the steps we have discussed below to connect the HP printer to the WiFi manually.
- Turn on the printer device and make sure you have a proper home WiFi connection.
- Now, press the WiFi key on your printer and wait for the indicator lights to blink.
- After the lights blink, press the Connect key and wait for the pop-up box to appear.
- Tap the Network that you want to connect the device with and then enter the Password.
- Tap the OK button to connect the device and then try a few pages to print.
These are all effective steps that we have discussed below to establish a complete setup of the HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 All-in-one printer.
Hopefully, the above article was beneficial enough to assist you on how to install HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 setup at the earliest.
In case, the above methods don’t work or the setup you did is incomplete, then there might be some other technical faults. In that case, you can take an expert’s help or get in touch with a printer professional.
Finally, if you have another way to set up the device or if we have missed any other aspects, you can feel free to share your thoughts here in the comment section below.