How To Troubleshoot HP LaserJet Printer Service Error 79?
While using HP Printers, users may go through many issues. HP Service Error 79 In Printer is another such issue that can disrupt the performance of your printer to a great extent. One of the most frustrating outcome while working on an HP Printer is when you get an error code. Also, it causes more trouble when you cannot figure out what to do further.
Before you repair the HP Error 79, it’s beneficial to identify the reasons so that on the next time when it shows up, you’re ready to combat the error with ease. Take a look at the causes that we will specify over here on the next section to comprehend the reasons behind the issue.
HP Printer Service Error 79 is a fairly found as a common HP printer’s error which is usually caused by malformed PostScript documents in the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dn printer. According to the study by HP printer technical support professional team experts, HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dn printer shows a “79 Service Error” on the LCD display.
Service Error 79 is considered as a quite generic issue which is found on the HP LaserJet printer while working. Most of us face this same issue unexpectedly. But there are ways to Get Over from HP Service Error 79:
Reasons Behind The HP Service Error 79 In Printer
- These issues might show up when there are some problems with the control panel.
- When you turn off the printer suddenly and turn it on again, you may encounter such error codes.
- Some Printer Driver Issues are also responsible for such errors.
- There can be an issue with the Printer DIMM causing you the problem.
- Issues with plugging the Printer in may cause such problems to a great extent.
These are some of the primary reasons behind HP Service Error 79 In Printer issue. You must go through the causes responsible for the error. Follow the next section to learn about the ways to fix the error.
What You Need to have Resolve HP Printer Error 79?
- Internet access.
- Admin account for the computers
Related Printer Problems: How To Fix HP Printer 79 Service Error?
Steps to Resolve HP LaserJet Printer Service Error 79
- In the very first step, you are needed to switch on the LaserJet Pro 400 printer.
- Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the internet. Users should be able to have a strong
- Ethernet cable connection running from the device to their modem or may even require to switch or a router.
- Now in the M401dn control panel/display section, click on the “Network” icon first.
- Verification of the IP address on the printer machine is necessary. Well, if it shows 192.168.XXX.XXX, then it clearly signifies that you are well connected to your home network. Else, a small check is needed to receive a symbol like 169.XXX.XXX.XX.
- Now step back to the home display section and then click on the “Settings” icon.
- Choose an updated LaserJet printer and then perform a check for all the firmware updates to ensure about all the latest updates.
- Continue the process by choosing a proper update and then click on the download and install button.
Alternate Ways To Recover From HP Service Error 79 In Printer
Check out some of the easy methods to fix the issue entirely. Follow this section for knowing about the ways to fix the problem quickly.
Fix 1: Reinstall The Dual-In-Line Memory Module (DIMM)
If you just have introduced a Memory Dual-In-Line Module in your HP Printer, here is what you require to do to settle the HP Service Error 79 In Printer issue.
The preeminent task you require to do is turn off your Printer. Furthermore, separate the DIMM. Reinstall the DIMM to verify that it remains entirely in the Printer. Finally, you can turn on the HP Printer.
Fix 2: Update The Firmware
Separate any interface or any USB cable along with the power cycle. If your printer advances back to the ready state, examine the version of its Firmware. Then renew the Firmware in the situation a different version is available.
Fix 3: Delete Print Queues
All of a sudden, the error 79 issue appears on your HP Printer. To examine and confine it to something that can be within your context. You can delete any print queue from the machine, or any additional devices connected to the Printer, then conduct a test print operation.
Fix 4: Remove The Power Surge Protector
If you are working with a Power Surge Protector, firstly extract it, then secure back the printer undeviatingly to the Wall Socket. Finally, switch on the Power button again.
Hopefully, these steps work
Contact Us For Any Kind of Issue and Get Better Results:
For you, if not, recommend to get in touch with us at +1-800-297-9984 (toll-free) number or chat online with our representative. We have a diligent Technical Support who can manage your HP printer issues with ease. They are rational and appropriately concerned regarding your printer issues. You can chat with them and resolve the issues in an instant. Additionally, you can also describe the issue in a mail.
You can finally mail us at our HP Tech Support Mail ID to state the difficulty you are facing with your HP printer. Also, Live Chat With us in our 24*7 active portal.