How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0x80070490?
HP printer is known for their outstanding quality and useful printer accessories. Now with the improvements in technological devices, computers and printers have improved user efficiency to a great extent. Moreover, you can instantly complete any task within minutes. However, specific problems have been quite familiar with various models of HP Printers. The hp printer error code 0x80070490 has been known to occur in most of the HP home printers. This error is generally known as an Invalid Print error with Windows Update and usually happens when your system is detecting any Unknown Device near your printer.
HP Printer Error Code 0x80070490 generally occurs when you are updating HP printer drivers. So if you recently upgraded to Windows 10 on your desktop and laptop, but now if you have been having an issue when updating your HP printer when on Windows 10 update the installation fails and it appears Error Code 0x80070490 on your computer screen. However, when you run Windows Update you keep getting the Error Code 0x80070490, the printer is functioning properly, but you are unable to print, scan and the fax test. You are confused now! Thinking how to get rid the issue! Then don’t worry about it. Here, the blog will describe you very solutions on Fix HP Printer Error Code 0x80070490 So you just need to follow the troubleshooting steps that are given below.
Common Reasons for hp printer error code 0x80070490:
There are several reasons which lead you to cause hp printer error code 0x80070490. Sometimes, it has been seen that it strikes your window registry system and automatic shutting down your printer without prior notice. Here are few fundamental causes of hp printer error code 0x80070490:
- If the line feed automatically got either scratched or smeared by any mistakes of yours.
- Any tiny particles, debris or foreign things are stuck in the L.F Drive which is leading your printer to show this error code.
- Damage or burning of an electronic part in your hp motherboard.
- Hp printer error code 0x80070490 may also be shown because of any fault in-line feed slit os sensor unit of your printer.
- Any damage related to its hardware.
- Registry errors frequently happen when any new program is installed over old ones without the old programs being completely uninstalled.
Solutions to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0x80070490:-
Solution 1:- Remove the Unknown Device From the Printers
Might be there were problems installing some update, so if you are seeing this again, then you should try to resolve the error, remove the unknown device from the Printers list in Device Manager.
Follow the steps to fix it.
- First, search Windows for device manager, and then click “Device Manager” in the list of results.
- Click on the “Printers”.
- Then, right-click on “Unknown device” and then select “Uninstall” to remove it.
- Click “Retry” in the Windows Update window to install the updates.
Related Blog: How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc05d1281 ?
Solution 2:-Uninstall the HP Printer Drivers and then Run the Windows update on the PC
You should try to uninstall the printer drivers and then run the Windows update on the PC and then finally install the latest printer drivers.
Follow these steps:
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
- Select your “HP Printer”.
- Choose “Uninstall”.
- In Windows, search for and open “Devices and printers”.
- In the “Devices and Printers” windows, look for your HP printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
- Then open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
- Next, type printui.exe/s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
- Click on the “Drivers” tab
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it “Click on it” and click “Remove” at the bottom.
- Choose “OK”.
- Select “Apply” option, and then “Ok” on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Restart the PC
- Close “Devices and Printers”
Now check the error is resolved. If, not then go to the next solution.
Solution 3:- Update the Recent driver For HP Printer
Another option is to update the driver yourself by downloading the most recent driver from hp.
I hope that Error is resolved after applied the above steps.
Dial HP Printer Customer Support Phone Number +1-866-244-9407 To Avail Online Help:-
You can dial HP Support +1-866-244-9407. if you have kind of doubt to follow the step, and make an instant connection with the team of HP Customer support experts. The talented and experienced techies will help to fix this issue, and other kinds of HP Printer technical problems. Hence, dial a toll-free number, which obtainable 24×7/365 days and connect with experts now to get inclusive guidance and steadfast solutions to HP printer queries.
Although we offer you multiple features, sometimes users encounter technical issues regarding with their hp printers. But you don’t have to worry about that at all. For any Canon Printer associated difficulties, then contact our specialists and engineers at Hp Support team and get the best possible resolutions instantly.
Our unit members will serve you with the most suitable analysis within minutes. Users having doubts related to their hp printer can call us at tollfree concerning about your problems. Get attached with us as per your necessity and receive efficient and straightforward resolves on an individual call.
We can also enjoy the free live chat options that will allow you to interact with us instantly and share your queries with us. And our service agent will be active on our site requesting to assist you in any way.
You can even drop us a mail by discussing your concerns with our specialists. They will get back to you as soon as possible with official clarifications to your questions.